* Browse to visit www.TransUnion.com to to download and print the request form.
* Fill the Step One of the printed form with the mandatory information which include your full name, Social Security number and date of birth, as well as your current mailing address and previous address if you have moved in the last two years.
* Mark the appropriate option in Step Two for the situation that certifies you. You need to provide specific contact information if you are requesting a credit report on the basis of unemployment or receipt of welfare.
* Correctly mention the cost of your credit report in the field provided. If you qualify for a free report which is based on circumstances. You may enter Zero. One can opt for the credit score to be included in the free report by paying anS an additional fee.
* You can also receive your credit report in the format you desire, such as Braille, large print or audio, by just marking the appropriate box.
* Never forget to Sign and date the form. Along with the Form you need to attach your proof of address, as well as the credit denial letter if applicable or a police report if any fraud is suspected.
* After completing the form in every respect along with the supporting documents mail them to TransUnion at the address mentioned on the form. Your free credit report will reach you from TransUnion by mail.